airFiber is revolutionary 24GHz Point-to-Point radio from Ubiquiti
Networks. Housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, airFiber
delivers revolutionary performance of 1.4+Gbps, aggregate throughput and
13+km in range. airFiber ushers in a new era in price-disruptive,
carrier-class backhaul technology.
airFiber operates in the worldwide, license-free, 24GHz frequency.
Anyone around the world can purchase and operate airFiber without any
special permits, paperwork, or added licensing costs. Users are free to
locate, deploy, and operate airFiber practically anywhere they choose.
Advanced Antenna System
Featuring a dual-independent 2x2 MIMO 24GHz hi-gain reflector antenna
system, airFiber can operate in both FDD (Frequency Division Duplex) and
HDD (Hybrid Division Duplex) modes for unparalleled speed and
efficiency in the 24GHz wordwide license-free band.
Plug and Play Installation
Utilizing precision mounting hardware combined with a dynamic RSSI
indicator, airFiber can be easily deployed by a single installer.
Integrated GPS receivers automatically calculate position and timing
parameters in the background, providing a true plug and play
• Operating Frequency: 24.05 - 24.25GHz
• Dimensions: 649 x 426 x 303mm (25.6\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" x 16.8\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" x 11.9\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\")
• Weight: 10.5kg (23.2 lbs) - mount included
• Max. Power Consumption: < 50W
• Power Supply: 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (included)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
• Operating Temperature: -40° to 55°C (-40° to 131°F)
• Maximum Throughput: 1.4+ Gbps
• Maximum Range: 13+ km
• Packets per Second: > 1 million
• Uplink / Downlink Ratio: 50% Fixed
• GPS: GPS Clock Synchronization
• EIRP: ~33dBm (FCC/IC), ~20dBm (CE)
• Channel Bandwidth: 100 MHz
• Modulation: 64QAM MIMO, 16QAM MIMO, QPSK MIMO, QPSK SISO
(2) airFiber AF24
(2) PoE Adapter
(2) Power Cord
(2) Pole Mount Bracket Assembly
(2) Quick Start Guide
No downloads available for Ubiquiti airFiber 24GHz PtP 1.4Gbps Radio ( Half Link ).